At the turn of the 21st century, the overall service industry witnessed a massive shift from time and material billing to that of the flat rate method. Buyers wanted a one-time cost that covered everything, freeing up their time to focus on their jobs, needs, etc. Although this shift made it easier to please clients, it did put service contractors into a position where they needed larger inventory trucks, increased technician professional, and organized truck designs that equipped them with resources.
In order to get our design right, we invited plumbing professionals from around the country to help us design a plumbing truck that would answer the needs of the growing industry. After extensive collaboration, refining, and expert design, we arrived at the P2000 plumbing truck.
We know that being organized is arguably the most important component of being a service contractor. Inventory controls and parts availability can make or break the job at hand. Here are a few reasons why the P2000 plumbing truck embodies organization, sustainability, and safety for all contracting users:
- Reduces Need to Leave Job Site: As you know, having to make dozens of trips between headquarters and job site can be a pain. It adds up more time, it costs in gas and truck wear-and-tear, and it makes the client unhappy that the project is taking too long. With a P2000 plumbing truck, everything is nicely organized, loaded, and ready to go.
- Heavy Duty Shelving and Storage Systems: We’ve included heavy duty shelving and a parts storage system that uses strong plastic containers for ultimate organization. Now every contractor can organize their parts and tools according to their preference, since we understand there’s an element of uniqueness to how every plumber runs their business.
- The Hackney Service Body Can Be Remounted: When the service body needs to be remounted, we’ve created this truck in a way it can be remounted on a new chassis when the old one ages out. This value added option reduces the overall cost of ownership while making the functionality of the business more seamless for the service contractor.
- On-the-Go Signage: Who doesn’t love an extra marketing opportunity? Since we don’t use rivets to attach our exterior panels, you can incorporate easy signage that essentially makes the truck a moving billboard.
- Longevity You Can Count On: At the end of the day, we designed this plumbing truck to be one that lasts. The P2000 will outlive the competition while making it easy for you to switch parts in and out as they wear down over-time. It’s a cost effective solution for your wallet.
Contact Us Today